Saturday 21 May 2016

You need to get a fix on the world you live in.  You need to get a fix on the here and now.  I’m going to give you a sentence to swallow.  We are at the turning point of civilization You need to swallow that.  That’s the biggest sentence your gonna hear.   We’re at the turning point of civilization.   It is a privilege to be alive right now.  People will write about this time we’re living.  They’ll wonder how we navigated it.  They’ll wonder why we didn’t recognize what this moment was all about.   They’ll wonder why we slept through it.  They’ll wonder how come we didn’t read the signs. There isn’t one particle of life that isn’t being affected by the things that are going on now.  So I’m going to tell you again.  We’re at the turning point of civilization. I’ve been an avid reader of History since I was 7 years old.  Not a week goes by in my life that I have not read Historyl.  My background is Military History and then the study of god.  So those are my two things – Heaven and Hell.  For me War the study of war has been one of the greatest intellectual allies I have ever had.  As well as the study of God. Why?  Because war is the great change agent of all times.  War/  And it Is war that has advanced societies  or changed the shape of the world.  What we are experiencing now and what has launched the phsycic era that we live in, was a war.  WWII. So I’m going to take you back there.   Because in order for you to understand the world we’re living in now,  we have to enter through WWII.



FootFlexes: You Need to Get a Fix on the World You Live In -2016:

This is one video you want to see. Carolyn Myss Key Note Address Atlanta 2012



You need to get a fix on the world you live in.  You need to get a fix on the here and now.  I’m going to give you a sentence to swallow.


We are at the turning point of civilization


You need to swallow that.  That’s the biggest sentence your gonna hear.   We’re at the turning point of civilization.   It is a privilege to be alive right now.  People will write about this time we’re living.  They’ll wonder how we navigated it.  They’ll wonder why we didn’t recognize what this moment was all about.   They’ll wonder why we slept through it.


So I’m going to tell you again.  We’re at the turning point of civilization.












No comments:

Post a Comment